General | Swag | Bidding | Payment | Shipping and Handling | Acknowledgements | Landing Page
- The auction will begin Wednesday October 11th at 8:00pm [ET] and end promptly on Wednesday October 18th at 8:00pm [ET].
- This auction will be held online on eBay. Information on authors and their swag is on the Friends of the Ashland Public Library website now and is for promotional purposes only!
- If you win an auction (or two ), you will have 24 hours to pay for your winning bid. If payment is not made, or we do not hear from you, the swag will go to the 2nd highest bidder — No exceptions.
- Once you’ve paid, we will send out your swag (if applicable). We will contact you if there are any delays.
- If you win a zoom call, we will be in touch to arrange the logistics of the call with you and the author. Zoom questions can be about the author’s books or writing process. The library reserves the right to end the zoom call if it veers away from these two topics.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be available.
- Your information will not be used for any purpose other than this auction. We will not sell or share any personal information gathered for this auction.
- You can choose to join the Ashland Public Library email list if you are interested — we’d love to have you. This list is also not shared but used to inform interested parties about APL programs and updates only.
This landing page was created by librarians, not professional website developers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or feedback.